You are here: Home
- Assay development for the detection of Autoimmune Lymphoproliferative Syndrome
- The role of Basophil activation tests in a routine clinical setting
- Low IgM - What does it mean?
- Development of a memory B cell subset assay to classify CVID patients according to the EUROclass protocol
- Demand management of serum free light chain (sFLC) test requests
- Urine prostaglandin measurement as a marker of mast cell activity
- Bradykinin measurement in angioedema
- Investigating an unusual case of dual-positive skin antibodies
- Development of an In-house ImmunoCAP coating technique for the detection of Pneumococcal serotype-specific antibodies
- No B lymphocytes
- Comparison of results from finger prick collection and conventional tubes
Click here to view answers to the most common questions that we are asked about our work and our schemes.
Update - 19/03/2019