You are here: Home
- Assay development for the detection of Autoimmune Lymphoproliferative Syndrome
- The role of Basophil activation tests in a routine clinical setting
- Low IgM - What does it mean?
- Development of a memory B cell subset assay to classify CVID patients according to the EUROclass protocol
- Demand management of serum free light chain (sFLC) test requests
- Urine prostaglandin measurement as a marker of mast cell activity
- Bradykinin measurement in angioedema
- Investigating an unusual case of dual-positive skin antibodies
- Development of an In-house ImmunoCAP coating technique for the detection of Pneumococcal serotype-specific antibodies
- No B lymphocytes
- Comparison of results from finger prick collection and conventional tubes
- Implementation of Faecal Immunochemical Test (FIT)
Click here to view answers to the most common questions that we are asked about our work and our schemes.
Update - 28/01/2020