You are here: Home
- Serological testing for coeliac disease in Type 1 diabetes mellitus: is immunoglobulin A level measurement necessary?
- Quality not quantity for transglutaminase antibody 2: the performance of an endomysial and tissue transglutaminase test in screening coeliac disease remains stable over time
- Defining the impact of individual sample variability on routine immunoassay of serum free light chains (sFLC) in multiple myeloma
- Raised tryptase without anaphylaxis or mastocytosis: heterophilic antibody interference in the serum tryptase assay
- Thyroid peroxidase antibody in women with unexplained recurrent miscarriage: prevalence, prognostic value, and response to empirical thyroxine therapy
- ESPGHAN guidance on coeliac disease 2012: Multiples of the ULN for decision making do not harmonise assay performance across centres
- Cryoglobulin evaluation: best practice?
Click here to view answers to the most common questions that we are asked about our work and our schemes.
Update - 19/01/2021